GENERAL SCIENCE QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2018
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2018, total of 23 questions was asked from General Science.
1. On average, air contains ___________% of water vapours.
2. All electromagnetic wave have the same
3. The speed of sound is faster in
4. Life span of red blood cells is ________days.
5. If we add salt to pure water, its boiling point will
6. Muscle fatigue is due to accumulation of
7. Short-sight defect could be corrected by a
8. Red + Green + Blue =?
9. The number of milk teeth in man is
10. Amounts of O2 normally carried by 100 ml of pure human blood, is
11. Which one of the following organs is the main respiratory organ of whale?
12. A combination of 16 bits is called
13. A stone tied to a string is whirled in a circle . As it was revolving, the rope suddenly snaps. Then
15. USB is which type of storage device?
16. Which is not a social networking site?
17. Which among the following is commonly used language in Android applications?
18. Errors in computer programmer is called
19. Bleaching action of chlorine is by
20. Chemical name of vinegar is
21. Deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
22. The term PVC used in plastic industry stands for
23. Plaste of paris is produced by heating