INDIAN POLITY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2017
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2017, total of 7 questions was asked from Indian Polity.
1. Which of the following was not included when the writing of the Constitution of India was completed on 29.11.1949?
2. To pass a Money Bill in the Parliament which of the following is not necessary?
3. ‘Law and Order‘ is included in the
4. The Chairman of the Rajya Sabha is
5. The first citizen of the Republic of India is
6. The Panchayati Raj system of India has
7. Grants-in-aid are provided for in the Constitution of India under Articles