HISTORY OF INDIA QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2017
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2017, total of 17 questions was asked from Indian History
1. ‘Ashtadiggajas’ were patronised by
2. Which Magadha ruler was known as ‘Seniya’?
3. Which of the following is a Harappan site located in Rajasthan?
4. The famous physician during Buddha’s time was
5. The author of ‘Kadambari’ was
6. The Mauryan ruler who used the name ‘Piyadasi’ in his official declarations was
7. The Chinese traveller Hiuen Tsang came to India during the reign of
8. The Delhi Sultan who transferred the capital from Delhi to Daulatabad (Devagiri) was
9. Which historian is famous for his research on Mughal History?
10. Which Mughal emperor wrote his own autobiography?
11. ‘Sulh-i-Kul’ was a policy introduced by
12. Rana Pratap belonged to the Rajput dynasty of
14. The author of ‘Ain-i-Akbari’ was
15. The Sikh Guru executed by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb was
17. The title ‘Raja’ was conferred on Ram Mohun Roy by the Mughal emperor