INDIAN POLITY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2016
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2016, total 13 questions was asked from Indian Polity.
2. Which Article of the Constitution of India abolishes ‘untouchability’ and its practice in any form ?
4. Which Article of the Constitution of India states that subject to certain limitations, every religious denomination shall have the right to establish and maintain institutions for religious and charitable purposes?
5. Which Article of the Constitution of India states that no religious instruction shall be provided in any educational institution wholly maintained out of State funds?
7. Which Article of the Constitution of India desires the organization of village Panchayats ?
9. The number of subjects enumerated in the concurrent list for purpose of Legislation is :
10. Which article of the Constitution of India defines the name and the territory of India?
11. “The Constitution of India is neither purely federal nor purely unitary but is a combination of both”- who said so ?
12. Which part of the Constitution deals with citizenship ?
13. Which Article of the Constitution of India deals with securing for the citizens a uniform civil code throughout the territory of India?