INDIAN ECONOMY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ)-WBCS PRELIMS 2016
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2016, total 10 questions was asked from Indian Economy.
1. India took Annual Plans from—
2. The Planning Commission of India had introduced the decentralized planning in the country for the first time in India during_______ Five Year Plan.
3. During first five year Plan the national income was increased by –
4. NITI Aayog is set up by :
5. National Development Council was set up in:
7. How many Finance Commissions have submitted Reports so far?
Correct Answer: [D] Twelve
Notes: In December 2014, 14th Finance Commission had submitted its report to the President Pranab Mukherjee.
8. Any money bill cannot be introduced in the Parliament without the consent of the :
9. The biggest ship-building yard of India is :
10. Which of the following taxes is within the jurisdiction of the Central Government?