INDIAN ECONOMY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ)-WBCS PRELIMS 2015
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2018, total 20 questions was asked from Indian Economy.
1. In which of the following plans did India experience two successive wars?
2. The first plan holiday in independent India covered the period
3. The New Agricultural Strategy was introduced in India in the decade of –
4. An economy may be analytically classified into-
5. Which of the following institutions of India is the chief advisory body on the distribution of tax revenue between the Centre and the States?
6. Peasant farming means-
7. NABARD is associated with
8. The credit co-operative institution at the village level is called-
9. If the rural landlord also supplies rural credit to the tenants, it is called
10. Industrial credit is available from
11. The Railway Budget of India is
12. ‘Mouza’ in the Indian census refers to
13. How many private commercial banks were nationalised in 1969?
14. Petroleum Refineries in India mostly have
15. The monetary policy of India is framed by –
16. The first five year plan in India was introduced in the year-
17. The one rupee currency notes of India are issued by
18. Heavy industrialisation was introduced in India in the –
19. The EXIM Bank of India deals with
20. Marginal workers are people with