INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2014
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2014, total 32 questions was asked from Indian National Movement.
1. What proposals were made in the ‘August Offer’?
2. A complete outcome of the Wavell plan was the
3. The Congress President who conducted negotiation with Cripps in 1942 and Wavell at the Shimla Conference was
6. Who among the following was not a member of the Congress Socialist Party ?
7. The president of the India National Congress at the time of independence was
9. Who founded the All India Trade Union Congress?
10. Who among the following founded a national paper, a national school and a national gymnasium in the second half
12. In which year did the Congress Ministries start functioning in the provinces?
13. The last British Viceroy in India was
14. The center of Portuguese power in India was
16. Who was the Governor-General of India during the revolt of 1857 ?
18. Which one of the following newspapers/journals was from Maharashtra ?
20. Who became Viceroy of India after Lord Irwin ?
21. Who elaborated the Drain of Wealth theory propounded by Dada Bhai Naorogi ?
22. Who was the founder President of the Indian National Congress ?
25. The I.N.A. under Subhas Chandra Bose surrendered to the British after the collapse of
26. The first National News Agency India was
27.Who amongst the following communities opposed the llbert Bill vigorously?
28. Which one of the following was a mouth piece of the Liberals?
30. The immediate cause for the launching of Non Co-operation Movement was the
31. Who among the following was not the active leader of the Brahmo Samaj ?