INDIAN ECONOMY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ)-WBCS PRELIMS 2014
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2018, total 21 questions was asked from Indian Economy.
1. Bokaro Steel Plant was established with the help of
2. If withdrawal of a worker from employment does not create any output loss, this situation is known as
3. Land reforms largely benefited the economic condition of
4. Tertiary sector activities include
5. Plan finance creates increase of money supply if there is
6. In order to control inflationary price rise, Reserve Bank directs Banks to
7. Point out the false statement.
India entered into financial structural reform by
8. Existence of huge black money creates
9. World Trade Organisation (WTO) directed LDCs including India to
Financial Structural reform needs-
11. Which one of the following sectors of Indian economy is state owned and its service sector is a public enterprise ?
12. New agri-structural strategy created special benefits for
13. Apex Bank for supplying agricultural credit is
14. Structural reform of financial policy needs
15. The biggest ship building yard of India is ___ .
17. Major part of tax revenue in India comes from
18. Term loan for expansion of industries in India is mainly provided by
19. Disinvestment policy implies
20. Attitude of present industrial policy towards foreign direct investment is
21. Increasing female literacy is expected to affect the birth rate in this way.