INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2013
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2013, total of 32 questions was asked from Indian National Movement.
1. In which year the resolution to fight for ‘Purna Swaraj’ was taken by the Congress ?
2. Which session of Muslim League formally proclaimed Muslims as a nation in 1940 ?
4. Which Hindu sacred text did Dr. Ambedkar burn in public?
7. When did the Tebhaga movement begin in Bengal?
9. Under whose president ship did the Congress constitute its first National Planning Committee in 1938 ?
10. When was the All India Trade Union Congress formed?
12. Who was one of the advocates of ‘United Sovereign Bengal’ ?
13. Who wrote ‘India Wins Freedom’ ?
15. Who translated ‘Neel Darpan’ ?
16. Who said : ‘Sab Lal ho Jayega’ ?
17. Where did Bhil revolt take place?
18. Who introduced the ‘Sunset Law’ ?
19. Who was the leader of the Tariqa movement in Bengal ?
20. The ‘Doctrine of Lapse’ was introduced by —
21. Which place did the Santhal call Damin-i-Koh ?
22. Tipu’s final defeat came at the hands of —
23. In which year was the widow-remarriage Act passed?
24. The Prarthana Samaj was established by —
25. Which Act allowed the Christian Missionaries to enter India?
26. The Non-Cooperation Movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi in —
28. Who was the painter of the famous ‘Bharatmata’?
29. Where was the first session of the Indian National Congress held ?
30. Whom did the Ghadar Party plot to kill?
31. India achieved political independence from British Rule on :
32. Who said ‘What Bengal thinks today India thinks tomorrow’ ?