INDIAN ECONOMY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ)-WBCS PRELIMS 2013
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2013, total 15 questions was asked from Indian Economy.
1. Panchayats in West Bengal are authorised to collect :
2. National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme gives right to employment for —
3. BPL means :
4. Indian Economy is a :
5. Kharagpur Railway work-shop was built in :
6. Planning Commission of India is a —
8. India refines _____ M.M.T. of petroleum annually —
9. India’s Informal Sector engages.
11. The Mahalanobis strategy of Indian Planning gave emphasis to the growth of —
12. Percentage of poor in India is :
13. The first jute mill was set up in India in —
14. Indian Rupee is fully convertible at :
15. Green Revolution occurred first in —