HISTORY OF INDIA QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2013
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2013, total 18 questions was asked from Indian History.
1. The great Bath was found in —
2. Who composed ‘Ai-hole prasasti’ ?
3. Buddha was born in —
4. The first permanent home of the Aryans in India was —
5. Who of the following put up a stiff resistance against Alexander ?
6. In his inscriptions, Ashoka calls himself
7. Which of the following Gupta rulers was known as Vikramaditya ?
8. In which year did Muhammad-bin-Qasim conquer Sind ?
9. How many times did Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni invade India ?
10. Who invited Babur to invade India ?
11. Who introduced Kaulinya system in Bengal ?
13. Who was Jalaluddin Mangabarni ?
14. Who of the following became a member of the ‘Din-i-Ilahi ?
15. What was the ‘Dam’ ?
16. Which Mughal emperor subdued the Portuguese in Bengal ?
17. In which year was The Hindu College established?
18. When did Siraj-ud-daullah ascend the throne?