INDIAN POLITY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2012
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2012, total 10 questions was asked from Indian Polity.
1. The Act of 1919 is known as
2. Name the first Indian state which established ‘Lokayukta’:
3. Mark the correct date and the year in which Indian Constitution came into being:
5. The verdict of the Supreme Court in which of the following cases has made the imposition of the President’s rule in any state under article 356 of constitution difficult?
6. The constitution of which of the following countries convention play a prominent role?
7. What is the proper connotation of the term ‘secularism’?
8. Who was the founder of Anusilan Samiti ?
9. Ombudsman Institution was originated in
10. What does the term ‘sovereign’ imply?