INDIAN ECONOMY QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ)-WBCS PRELIMS 2012
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2012, total 13 questions was asked from Indian Economy.
1. The Damoder Valley Multipurpose Project was designed after:
2. A high birth rate is associated with
3. Hindu Law of inheritance is responsible for:
4. Which group of society is worst affected by continuous inflationary price rice?
5. What is capital?
6. Which of the following factor is the most important for future industrial development of India ?
7. The New Economic Policy was introduced in India
8. What is the correct figure of average expectation of life at birth at present in India ?
10. Name the programe of the poverty alleviation launched by the Government of india which was immensely benefited the rural power :
11. Point out the main objective of creating “SEZ” (Special Economic Zone) in India :
12. Which constitutional mechanism is adopted for the distribution of resources between the centre and the states ?
13. Name the international financial institution which controls the exchange value of currencies of different countries