HISTORY OF INDIA QUESTION AND SOLUTION(QUIZ) - WBCS PRELIMS 2012
In West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Preliminary Examination 2012, total 15 questions was asked from Indian History.
1. Who composed the Allahabad Prasasti of Sumudragupta ?
2. In which ancient text you will find the earliest reference to the Varna System?
3. Who among the Gupta rulers was known as ‘Lichchavi dauhitra’?
4. Who was the Kaivartta chief who rebelled against the Pala ruler Mahipala II of Bengal ?
5. The Khalimpur Copper Plate inform us about the military exploit of Pala ruler
6. Who was the author of the book ‘Tarikh-i-Firuz Shahi’?
7.Who was Todar Mal ?
8. Who was the last ruler of Delhi Sultanate?
9. Who was the Nasuruddin Chirag?
10. Who was the Babar’s main adversary in the battle of Khanwa?
11. Who among the following visited Jahangir’s Court?
12. Which Mughal Emperor transferred the Mughal capital from Agra to Delhi?
13. Who was the Mughal Emperor during whose reign Nadir Shah invaded India?
14. Why is 1761 is important in Indian history?
15. Who succeeded Murshid Quli Khan as the ruler of Bengal ?