We are providing important 20 General Knowledge Questions in the following Quiz for upcoming State PSC (BPSC, JPSC, MPSC, OPSC, RPSC, PPSC, UPPSC, WBPSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Staff Selection Commission and other competitive exams preparation. It will help you to score well in the GK and GA section.
We wish you the best wishes for all the upcoming exams.
View all Quizzes Click Here
General Knowledge Quiz : I
1. For crop does India have the largest cultivated area in the world?
2. When was the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
3. Which law directly explains the law of conservation of mass?
4. What the wind is deflected due to the rotation of the earth?
5. Who built the stupa at Sanchi in Madhya Pradesh?
6. After textiles, which is India’s second important industry?
7. Which books were written by Tilak?
8. Which gas is absorbed during photosynthesis?
9. Which country leads in fish catches?
10. Which temple got the name of Black Pagoda?
11. Which is an extra-Constitutional and non-statutory body?
12. Which are the space waves are affected seriously by atmospheric conditions?
13. Who has written the famous book ‘Anna Karenina’?
14. Which type of climate is known for the maximum diurnal range of temperature?
15. By whom was the first weekly Bengali newspaper ‘Samachar Darpan’ published?
16. Which State stands first in the length of roads in the country?
17. Which type of cell has the ability to develop into any type of all?
18. With what subject to the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India deal?
19. Which characteristic is NOT found in the conventional rainfall?
20. Who was the founder of Boy Scouts and Civil Guides Movement in India?
Enter your answer in the comments box before viewing the answer.
- Avogadro’s law
- Geostropic wind
- Iron and steel
- Gita Rahasya
- Sun Temple
- Planning Commission
- Leo Tolstoy
- Hot desert
- Stem cell
- Baden Powell