Economy Quiz : Introduction and Evolution of Indian Economy
Daily Quiz – 2
Total Question – 25
1. Who was presented the first industrial policy of India in 1948?
2. The ‘Dual Economy’ is a mixture of
3. The main reason for low growth rate in India, in spite of high rate of savings and capital formation is:
4. The stock of skill, ability, expertise, education and knowledge of a nation at a given point of time known as
7. Which of the following relationships are represented by Philips curve?
8. Globalisation of Indian Economy means:
Correct Answer: [C] Having minimum possible restrictions on economic relation with others countries
9. Who has the first time estimated national income in India?
10. The Indian Economy should be developed on socialistic pattern of society was enunciated at which session of the Indian National Congress?
11. Who said that the constant ‘drain of wealth’ from India was responsible for India’s economic miseries?
12. India opted for ‘Mixed Economy’ in?
13. Which is India’s first public sector unit?
14. The following Industrial Policy Resolution is known as the Economic Constitution of India?
16. Who presented the first budget in India 1860 and the first Union budget of independent India 1947?
18. It will be true to classify India as:
19. Which of the following can be called as a part of the Service Sector?
21. Which of the following sector of the Indian economy accounting for more than 90 per cent share in the total unorganized labor-force?
- Transportation of goods
- Insurance services
- Intellectual services
- Research and Development
23. . In which of the following types of the economy are the factors of production owned individually?
24. The modern economy is not characterised by?
25. Among Indian Economist who had done pioneering working on National Income?